Friday, September 9, 2011

Wisdom....

Time to say goodnight to you all but before I go I wanted to say that I do hope the things I post do indeed have a positive affect on each of you every day. But I also want you to remember that we have a tendency to cling onto wise words and thoughts about life and love made by writers, world leaders, celebrities and superiors, simply because we are programed to listen to what they have to say. The wisdom that is imparted to us from other unlikelier sources simply gets lost in translation more often than not. I want you to keep in mind that wisdom is not collected, it is acquired. Learn from your own enriching experiences and pay close attention to detail and share your own thoughts and wisdom with others. God Bless each of you and goodnight...

1 comment: