Thursday, September 8, 2011

Mistakes

Mistakes are always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them. I admit mine. I admit them to myself and to God and the Universe. I do. 


In a relationship it seems now days that one is more wrong than the other and in different issues our thoughts or beliefs.


Both have to realize that each will hurt the other time to time not meaning to. Not thinking and just being a human. I always say do no harm and I try so hard to do that. In trying to have friends and to have someone to talk to about life it is hard. When one thinks that the other does not care it makes it difficult especially when the other cares for them more than life itself.


Right now I am confused and I know that i did something that I did not think was wrong but it was to the person that I love. For that I am so very sorry. 


The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman's heart. I know that mine is full for mine!!! Maybe one day when I have passed they will know this as well....I love you!


Happiness can only be found if you free yourself from all other distractions. I will be distracted no more....



1 comment:

  1. Hey man this is good writing,maybe i should do the same

    ReplyDelete