Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Random Writing

Why must we have ciaos in our lives. Why must we fight with one another. Can we not remember the good times in our lives rather than the bad. I know that there are more good. It is almost like we strive to fight when we could use that same energy to be good to each other and to forgive. We need to try to get along and make our lives better together not because one says we must but because it is the way it should be. We love one another, show it both physically and emotionally. Just say that I love you and I will do the same and we will hopefully want to be with each other more than the other. I will be there when you need me as I hope that you will be for me. I care about what you have to say as I hope that you will me. When you are hurt I will be ther to make it better.

No comments:

Post a Comment